Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's a New Phase

First post of a new blog and a quick introduction. I'm Becca - currently a stay-at-home mom for my daughter, Lorelai, who is 19 months old. I am a knitter and do have a blog that was focused on my life "in a nutshell". As I read more blogs and Lorelai gets older, we are definitely out of the baby phase and moving into toddlerdom. I read a lot of blogs and spend a lot of time online and have noticed a lack in the toddler topic area - too old for the baby stuff, too young for the true kid stuff. It is my intent in starting this blog to focus on age appropriate activities, try out new ideas / projects I have seen online and to showcase a few of my favorite things.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, a Lorelai-dedicated blog! (Well, toddler-dedicated, but I know that means lots of Lorelai news and photos for her fans.) Love it. -Auntie VA xo

    ReplyDelete