Monday, July 27, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday (First Try)

A few weeks back I came across a blog that caught my attention. Her Cup OVerfloweth has some great ideas and I immediately added her to my blog reader. One of the ideas that stuck with me is "Muffin Tin Monday" - Lorelai is not a true picky eater (she ate green beans on her own last night and asked for more!!!) but she can be selective and I feel like I end up giving her the same things over and over again.

For this week's "Muffin Tin Monday" there was not a theme so I decided to give it a whirl with baby steps - just a few things in a few muffin cups inside a bowl.
MTM
One mistake is probably that the items are too squished together, but at the sight of the banana, toast, cheerios and blueberries, Lorelai seemed interested!

Oooh
I do believe she has a cheerio in her mouth for that shot.

However, she didn't want to stay at the table and within 5 minutes she found her way into a cabinet and asked for snacks.
Not 5 minutes later
She decided she wanted Teddy Grahams.

Oh well.

I will give Muffin Tin Monday another shot this week. Seriously, green beans! There's hope!

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie you have there! I hope you do try muffin tin Monday again, it's a lot of fun and you did a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little creation is so cute and your little one looks happy with it too! Muffin Tin Monday is so much fun! Hope you guys enjoyed it too. "See" you next week:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to MTM! My kids are not picky at all, but some days they just don't want certain things. It makes sense because some days I don't want certain things but I get to choose what I eat and they really don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! You will be addicted just like the rest of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little tin you put them in! Great try... it will happen, slowly but surely.

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  6. MTM is addictive! Great job on your first try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog! I am humbled...

    So glad that you joined us for muffin tin monday and I love what you did with the cups and bowl. so cute!

    ReplyDelete